Friday, November 17, 2006

Getting Started!

The Koonce Kids must be the koolest kids ever, they even have their own blog! This will be a great place for grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins and friends to keep up with Tucker, Taylor, Tanner and Trevor. You will get to hear what life is like in Africa from their view. Be sure to leave a comment so the 4Ts can keep up with you, too.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey guys how cool to have your own blog, not sure what you are going to do with it, but still you got one. Hey, just to help out ole dad and eat lots of chocolate and wash it down with Mountain Dew or the African equivalent. See you this summer........

Anonymous said...

I am soooo excited to hear all about your lives in togo. I miss you and hope that you are all very well. Praying for you, Mrs. Heather Dague(sort of)

Sandi said...

Yea! I will love hearing about your lives, boys!! I love and miss you.

"Aunt" Sandi

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear what's going on with you guys. Let us know how Penny is doing. We love you.
Uncle Nic and Aunt Diane

Anonymous said...

Hi guys!
I think your blog is really kool. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. I'll check in often to see what's new.

Becky Reeves said...

Cool guys! We look forward to hearing everything you share! We love you!

Anthony Parker said...

We are looking forward to reading more! Maybe once we move, Jeremy and Jonthan will have their own internet connection at home and can keep in touch with you better. We love all of you. --Uncle Anthony

Jenna Bunner said...

I want you guys to write stories and even put in some comic strips.
I'll put a bookmark on here and the Bunner boys will be seeing their buds from time to time.
Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Heys Guys,
What great joy and fun to read news from you all.Thank you for sharing your life and daily events.It is a thrill to see pictures of places and things that I was blessed to see with you while there. I love you each very much.
Love,
Lollie